Indestructible is a long-standing 20 man, 3 night per week Alliance raiding guild on Kel'Thuzad US-PVP comprised of fun and mature people. We've been around for over five years and we're looking for people who are serious about raid progression and want to have fun progressing. If you want to be a core raider in one of the most respected Alliance guilds on a competitive server, we have what you're looking for. We are consistently one of the top guilds in the world that raid 3 nights a week. We do not add additional raid days.
We do not force our raiders to treat WoW as a full-time job. We raid a comfortable 3 nights a week, leaving plenty of time for our members to pursue outside interests. We will never require alts for splits, although plenty of us have raid ready alts we maintain. When it comes raid time, we work hard and make good use of our time.
Wrath of the Lich King:
T7 - OS - 3 Drakes (10/25)
T8 - Ulduar - Yogg +1/Algalon (25) / Yogg +0 (10)
T9 - ToTC - Tribute to Skill (25) / Tribute to Insanity (10)
T10 - 12/12 Heroic (10/25) / Alliance first Glory of the Icecrown Raider (25)
T11 - BoT/BWD - 13/13 Heroic
T12 - Firelands - 7/7 Heroic
T13 - Dragon Soul - 8/8 Heroic (#70 US)
Mist of Pandaria:
T14 - MSV/HoF/TotES - 16/16 Heroic
T15 - ToT - 13/13 Heroic
T16 - SoO - 14/14 Heroic (#65 US)
Warlords of Draenor:
T17 - Highmaul/Blackrock Foundry - 7/7, 10/10 (#74 US)
T18 - Hellfire Citadel - 13/13 (#59 US)
T19 - Emerald Nightmare - 7/7 (#58 US) --- Trial of Valor - 3/3 (#71 US) --- Nighthold - 10/10 (#79 US)
Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday 7:00PM - 11:00PM MST (6PM-10PM PST) (9PM-1AM EST)
Raid invites start at 6:30 PM. Trash pulls generally begin shortly after.
1. 18+ years old. Our guild's average age is around 27 and most of us are working professionals.
2. We expect raiders to maintain a near perfect attendance rate. Real life does get in the way sometimes but to us this is not JUST a video game. You have a group of very real people who rely on you to be there every scheduled night. Please plan your social events outside of the 12 hours a week we raid.
3. Extensive raiding experience, high skill level, extensive knowledge of raiding and class mechanics, and high raid awareness.
4. Research every boss fight BEFORE stepping foot into it. Boss strategies will be posted in our member forums.
5. We expect you to be a member of our guild, not just someone who shows up for raids 12 hours a week and disappears the next 4 days. We don't expect you to spend all of your time on WoW. That's not what we are about. However, checking the guild website/discord regularly is required, and we would prefer you make an effort to get to know your fellow guildies. The closer we are with each other, the better team we will be.